Mirrorless cameras are the future, and Fujifilm is arguably leading the charge. Everything about this camera appeals to me, from its overall design to the image quality. It's incredible.
This is the camera that snapped me out of my photography hiatus. I don't think I used anything other than the X100T for 4-5 years. I still love everything about it.
- Fujinon 55-200mm (83-300mm) f/3.5-4.8: compression!
- Fujinon 56mm (85mm) f/1.2: amazing in low light and portraiture.
- Fujinon 23mm (35mm) f/2: simply put, 35mm is my favorite focal length.
- Fujinon 16mm (24mm) f/2.8: gotta have a wide angle.
- Fujifilm WCL-X100 II: wide angle conversion, drops the focal length from 35mm equivalent to 28mm.
I've been a fan of Lowepro for my camera bags for almost two decades now. Overall their bags seem to work best for me in both visual appeal and quality. Currently I have two:
Lowepro Protactic 450 AW II
- I chose the 450 over the 350 mainly because it can house a 15" laptop. This is my travel bag and primarily where I keep all of my gear. It's a tank.
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
- When I set out to take pictures, I like having a smaller sling bag that holds my camera and a couple of lenses and filters. I love the slim design of this one.
- 190XPRO4 (aluminum)
- XPRO magnesium ball head with 200PL-14 quick release plate
- PIXI Mini
- GorillaPod 3K kit (with 3K ballhead)
Gobe (all 16-Layer)
- MCP Polarizer (49mm)
- 3-stop ND (43mm, 49mm, 62mm)
- 6-stop ND (43mm, 49mm)
- 10-stop ND (43mm, 49mm)
- NXT Plus UV (43mm, 49mm, 62mm)
J.B. Camera Designs
- Grips: I have two, the X-T3 has the new handcrafted wood grip and the X100T has one of the older plastic ones. Love both!
- Wrist straps: natural fiber X/Pro with JB-QD system (small one on the X100T, larger one on the X-T3).
- Neck straps: natural fiber X Pro with JB-QD system.
- Hyperion neck strap in the red/black checkered
- Leather wrist strap made by a friend (with my initials stamped)
I use small box/container organization for several different things. They stay inside of my 450 AW II.
- Lowepro GearUp Camera Box: I have two, one for my X100T and accessories, another for my smaller X-series lenses.
- Mindshift Gear filter nest storage case
- Maxpedition micro pocket organizer. I keep a flashlight, pocket knife, and remote shutter in this.
- LaCie 5TB rugged portable hard drives: I store all of my photos on these and I always have two, one is exclusively a backup.
- Fujifilm RR-100 remote shutter release