Mirrorless cameras are the future, and Fujifilm is arguably leading the charge. Everything about this camera appeals to me, from its overall design to the image quality. It's incredible.
This is the camera that snapped me out of my photography hiatus. I don't think I used anything other than the X100T for 4-5 years. I still love everything about it.
- Fujinon 56mm (85mm) f/1.2: amazing in low light and portraiture.
- Fujinon 23mm (35mm) f/2: simply put, 35mm is my favorite focal length.
- Fujinon 16mm (24mm) f/2.8: wide angle photography is a true joy.
- Fujifilm WCL-X100 II: wide angle conversion, drops the focal length from 35mm equivalent to 28mm.
I've been a fan of Lowepro for my camera bags for almost two decades now. Overall their bags seem to work best for me in both visual appeal and quality. Currently I have two:
Lowepro Protactic 450 AW II
- I chose the 450 over the 350 mainly because it can house a 15" laptop. This is my travel bag and primarily where I keep all of my gear. It's a tank.
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
- When I set out to take pictures, I like having a smaller sling bag that holds my camera and a couple of lenses and filters. I love the slim design of this one.
- 190XPRO4 (aluminum)
- XPRO magnesium ball head with 200PL-14 quick release plate
- PIXI Mini
- GorillaPod 3K kit (with 3K ballhead)
Gobe (all 16-Layer)
- MCP Polarizer (49mm)
- 3-stop ND (43mm, 49mm, 62mm)
- 6-stop ND (43mm, 49mm)
- 10-stop ND (43mm, 49mm)
- NXT Plus UV (43mm, 49mm, 62mm)